Front Runner's Adjustable Rack Cargo Chocks can be used to brace and secure a variety of gear on a Front
- These chocks wedge against and secure the corners or sides of your gear to prevent movement and rattling.
- Adjustable along the slats to resize and fit a variety of gear like the Wolf Pack, Cub Pack, Monsoon Bag, Expander Camping Chair, and water tanks.
- Secures to your rack using Eye Nuts and supplied hardware.
- Eye Nuts create lashing points to secure cargo using Stratchits*
ADJUSTABLE RACK CARGO CHOCKS - BY FRONT RUNNER- RRAC129
- Universal Corner Brackets are 4 corner brackets with knockouts for hoses and additional mounting points for cargo straps. These brackets adjust easily as they slide along the t-slots of the Slimline and Slimline II roof rack and can be tailored to any size needed. These low profile metal Corner Brackets grasp any box, hard-shell suitcase or toolbox securely. To secure cargo the Corner Brackets bolt to the t-slots in the slats of the Slimline and Slimline II roof racks with the supplied eye nuts and can be hand tightened in place, making them convenient as a storage solution that may need to be adjusted frequently, like when used on the Front Runner Jeep JK Wrangler SLII Interior Rack - (Product Code: VACC021) and Front Runner Drawer unit decks. The Front Runner Universal Corner Brackets offer a stronger securing solution to the standard Eye Nut and is a perfect upgrade for off-road use or securing heavier objects. *Stratchits are not included in the purchase of these brackets and are sold separately.