The G3500 UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger is perfect for charging cars, boats, trucks, UTVs, lawn mowers and more. Extremely effective for maintaining automotive, marine, RV, powersport, lawn & garden and deep-cycle batteries. Its compact, yet powerful form factor allows it to charge batteries 2X faster than ordinary chargers, and one of the safest, most advanced charger on the market.
- Seven chargers in one - Easy-to-use interface paired with advanced charging technology. Without NOCO Genius, you would have to buy a different charger for standard 12V charging, AGM batteries, cold conditions, 6V batteries and lithium batteries. With a simple push of the mode button, you have the power to switch between any of those modes with one charger. Even better, the charger will remember the last mode you were in every time you reconnect, allowing you to simply set the mode once and never have to worry about it again.
- 12V Small Mode - Designed to charge smaller 12V batteries (in the 2-35Ah range). Smaller application batteries can be harmed by a full output charge, so in order to combat that, the G3500 comes equipped with a 12V Small Mode.
- 6V Norm Mode - For charging 6-volt Wet Cell, Gel Cell, Enhanced Flooded, Maintenance-Free and Calcium batteries.
- 12V Lithium Mode - For charging 12-volt lithium-ion batteries, including lithium iron phosphate.
- Repair Mode - An advanced battery recovery mode for repairing and storing, old, idle, damaged, stratified or sulfated batteries.
- The future of charging - Technology has changed. Large and heavy old-school chargers are in the past and a new era of charging technology is here. Every Genius charger is built on a modern high-frequency and high-efficiency platform. It not only makes our chargers significantly lighter and more compact, but more functional and safer than ever before. The result is a 97% smaller design that is 98% more efficient over the life of the charger. The scrap metal on your old charger is worth more than the technology it has inside.
- Zero overcharge - Stay charged forever with zero overcharge. Overcharging your battery is one of the easiest ways to reduce the expected lifespan of your battery. So we designed in multiple levels of intelligence to monitor battery activity to activate and disengage charging as needed. This allows for incredibly safe charging and worry-free operation year round (24/7/365) without ever disconnecting from the battery.
- Fully equipped with CANBUS Technology - Charge BMW motorcycles or other CANBUS enabled vehicles. CANBUS makes it simple to keep your BMW, Ducati, Triumph and Harley Davidson motorcycle fully charged and maintained. It takes full advantage of the latest CAN-bus technology by effortlessly communicating directly with the motorcycle’s onboard computer system to allow charging through the 12-volt accessory port; even when the ignition is ‘off’ or the battery is at full charge. And it’s all done automatically and built into every NOCO Genius Multi-Purpose Charger.
- Plug-n-play - Incredibly easy to use. Plug-in, set and forget. The versatility and genius behind our chargers is its ability to charge a variety of battery technologies — including lithium-ion. From automotive, marine, powersport, lawn and garden to deep-cycle batteries, our chargers are engineered to replenish lost capacity in just about any vehicle or equipment. It’s suitable for popular battery chemistries such as wet cell, gel cell, AGM and LiFePO4, as well as advanced AGM and enhanced flooded battery for micro-hybrid start-stop vehicles.
- Memory - Remembers the last charge mode when accidentally unplugged or loses power. So you'll never come back to a dead battery, again.
- Rugged - With an IP rating of 65, it's water, shock, dirt and dust-proof. And it can easily survive a drop or be run over by a vehicle.
- Firewall - We're big fans of safety. So we built-in redundant levels of safety protection, and automatically detect abnormal charging conditions.
- 5 Year Warranty - Our products are designed to last. That's why we back it up with an unbeatable warranty and combine it with unparalleled customer service.
- Advanced diagnostics - Identify problems to solve them more efficiently. Batteries are far from perfect and understanding the problem when something isn’t working right is crucial to finding a solution. Advanced diagnostics analyze the battery and display specific errors if a problem is detected. The flash pattern tells you what is wrong so you can quickly fix it.
- Efficient, compact design - Incredible power in a small package. The G3500 uses a refined mix of electrical engineering and industrial design to create a powerful charger in an extremely small footprint. Equivalent to seven chargers in one, the G3500 uses advanced switch-mode charging technology and an on-board processor to precisely control the charging process resulting in amazing efficiency.
*Please Note: This battery charger is for use with 110AC only