Perfect for maintaining your critical equipment this battery management separates, prioritizes and boosts your batteries so your gear will always have maximum performance.
- 120A for quick recharge of batteries 28-500Ah.
- Separates critical equipment from non-critical equipment to make sure your emergency essentials have power.
- Distributes, controls and maximizes the available energy from your alternator to power service batteries.
- Handles all 12V batteries between 28-800Ah.
- The Battery Guard function ensures that critical equipment always have power and take priority when the voltage is low.
- The Battery Guard feature protects your service battery from total discharge.
- Built-in over-temperature protection reduces charge current before the battery temperature gets too high.
- Compatible with D250SA DC-DC Dual Battery Charger for the ultimate 140A power management solution.
- Start assistance function.
- Fully automatic.
- Maximizes battery life.
- Battery temperature protection.
- Splash and dust-proof (IP65).
- 2-year warranty.
1 x Smartpass 120 Power Management Solution unit
215mm (8.5") L x 110mm (4.3") W x 65mm (2.6") H
Input: 11.5–23V, 120A max (350A temporarily for 10 seconds)
Output: Max. 14.4V, 120A (350A temporarily for 10 seconds)
Back current drain*: Corresponding to less than 7Ah/month
Ambient temperature: -20˚C to +50˚C (- 4°F to +122°F)
Battery types: All types of lead-acid batteries, 12V, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL
Battery capacity: 28-800Ah
Warranty: 2 years
Insulation class: IP65