These lightweight and tough MaxTrax recovery devices use integrated teeth that grip into a tyre's/tire's tread to provide traction in sand, mud or snow.
- A pair of lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction devices that ensure an easy way out.
- Large cleats on MaxTrax grip into the tyre tread and the terrain under your vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into sand, mud, or snow.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible and tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- Nesting design ensures MaxTax can be stacked and stored compactly to increase load capacity.
- Store MaxTrax with your camping, over-landing, or four-wheel drive gear on your Slimline II rack in two different configurations. Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets - by Front Runner for side profile mounting options or above and below with the Slimline II rack with Recovery Device Flat Mounting Kit - by Front Runner (sold separately).
- Six (6) integrated carrying handles make MaxTrax easy to carry and the double-edged design ensures quick and easy maneuvering under your tires.
- Features a shovel at either end for removing excess earth and keyhole points to secure your MaxTrax.
- MaxTrax are linkable, creating longer tracks using the supplied leashes.
MaxTrax / Orange - REQU119