These advanced 4WD, lightweight and tough MaxTrax MKII recovery devices use integrated teeth that grip into a tyre's/tire's tread to provide traction in sand, mud or snow.
- A pair of lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction devices that ensure an easy way out.
- Large cleats on MaxTrax grip into the tyre tread and the terrain under your vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into sand, mud, or snow.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible and tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon.
- Nesting design ensures MaxTax MKII can be stacked and stored compactly to increase load capacity.
- Store MaxTrax with your camping, over-landing, or four-wheel drive gear on your Slimline II rack in two different configurations. Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets for side profile mounting options or above and below with the Slimline II rack with Recovery Device Mounting Kit (sold separately).
- Six (6) integrated carrying handles make MaxTrax MKII easy to carry and the double-edged design ensures quick and easy maneuvering under your tires.
- Features a shovel at either end for removing excess earth and keyhole points to secure your MaxTrax MKII.
- MaxTrax MKII are linkable, creating longer tracks using the supplied leashes.
2 x MaxTrax
2 x Orange telltale leashes
UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon
1150mm (45") L x 330mm (13") W x 85mm (3") H
3.4kg (7.5lbs) per MaxTrax