Driving in a poorly lit area? The LEDriving Lightbar SX300-SP is essential on unlit streets and dirt roads. It lets drivers identify obstacles on the road far in advance.
- With an illuminance of one lux at an angle of 8 degrees, these LEDs reach 270m ensuring obstacles are visible far in advance.
- 12 high-performance LEDs provides better visibility with 2600 lumen and 6000 Kelvin color.
- The intelligent reflector design diverts the light from the LEDs so that oncoming traffic is only indirectly exposed to the light and reduces glare.
- To complement its use, the LED auxiliary light is equipped with a robust polycarbonate lens.
- They work whether the air temperature is a very cold -30 or a hot 60 degrees Celsius.
- The integrated driver and thermal management system, measures and regulates the temperature of the LED, preventing damage caused by overheating and aids in the longevity of its lifespan.
- Over and under-voltage protection automatically breaks the circuit when powder exceeds a set amount for a specified amount of time.
- The 12V/24V LED lightbar compact is versatile in application and is not limited to automotive use only.
- Secures to your Front Runner Roof Rack with LED OSRAM Light Bar SX180-SP/SX300-SP Mounting Bracket.
1 x Lightbar
1 x Bracket set
1 x Bolt Kit
350mm (13.8") L x 61.5mm (2.4") W x 38mm (1.5") H
Lightbar with supplied brackets:
350mm (13.8") L x 63.5 (2.5") W x 50mm (1.2") H
Product type: On-road
Color temperature: 6000 K
Lifespan Tc: 5000 h
Guarantee: 5 years