NB: THIS ITEM WILL NEED POSTAGE CALCULATED BY PHONE. PLEASE CALL OUR SUPPORT LINE.
Supplied in the UK by Tuff-Trek ® Alu-Cab’s Generation 3 Expedition Tent (Gen3) is more aerodynamic and lighter than its predecessor, plus it’s about 100 mm wider (at the shoulders) – so more spacious too. The base and roof are insulated with polyethylene closed-cell foam, offering comfort and insulation. Rails on the base allow for easy installation, while mounting track along the tent roof allows for easy fitment of Alu-Cab load bars (optional extra). A robust aluminium outer-casing allow you to mount awnings, jacks & other off-road equipment directly to the tent.
- EXTERNAL CASING Aluminium
- FABRIC 400-gram UV-resistant rib-lock waterproof canvas with sealed seams.
- LENGTH External 2 300 mm / internal 2 100 mm
- WIDTH External 1 400 mm / internal 1 300 mm (@ shoulders)
- HEIGHT (exterior, closed) Front 210 mm / rear 250 mm
- HEIGHT (interior, open) 1 450 mm
- MATTRESS 75 mm High-density foam mattress with zip-off cover
- MESH Doors/windows fitted with high-quality mosquito / midge netting
- INSULATION Polyethylene closed-cell foam
- WEIGHT 80 kg
GENERATION 3 EXPEDITION TENT- FULL KIT INCLUDES:
- ELECTRICS Stalk lights, USB charge point, cigarette point & power lead
- STORAGE Internal storage bags for smalls like books & shoes
- INTEGRATED ROOF RAILS – to allow you to add Optional Load Bars for loading equipment onto the tent’s roof (50 kg max)